How to Watch Netflix on MI TV: As MI has almost cemented its place in the world of budget smart phones, it is giving tough heat to the manufacturers of Smart TVs as well. MI is providing all features in its TV at approx INR 13,999 that others are offering at more than 30,000 bucks. This has attracted a lot of users who are looking for leveraging the comfort of Smart TV but at low budget. You can have a look at all the available Smart TVs by MI here at Flipkart. If you already own a MI Smart TV, then you may find the guide to install apps on MI Smart TV useful.
Though MI is providing almost every feature in their Smart TVs, there are few gaps which you must be experiencing if you own a MI Smart TV. The most talked of cons of MI TV is its inability to play Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Jio TV. People are moving towards these online media streaming applications at a very high rate. Be it Amazon Prime, Netflix, Jio TV or any other app, they are gaining a lot of popularity day by day. So, the inability of MI Smart TVs to support these apps is a bug drawback. However, if you guys have already purchased MI Smart TV and looking to play Netflix video, then you need not worry. We have an awesome trick to watch Netflix on MI TV. Let me show you how we can watch Netflix on MI TV.
How to Watch Netflix on MI TV
In this section, we will walk you though simple steps to watch Netflix on MI TV. Just make sure you are implementing all the steps carefully. So, let us start now.
Please make sure you satisfy all the prerequisites mentioned below. This will ensure you watch Netflix on MI TV smoothly.
- You have an Android mobile phone or tab with you.
- Make sure Power Saving Mode is turned OFF on your Android device.
- Microphone permission is enabled in Google Play Services.
- Make sure your Android device and MI TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
If all these four points are checked, then you can easily proceed to implement the steps to watch Netflix on MI TV. These steps are given below.
Set-up Google Home App
- Go to Play Store through your mobile or tab and search for Google Home. Install this app on your Android device.
- Once Google Home is installed, open the app and go through the initial setup wizard by providing location access and all these stuff.
- Now at the bottom right, go to Accounts section.
- Tap on Mirror Device option.
- Now, tap on CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button and select your MI TV.
- Open Netflix on your Android device.
- Play your favorite show on Netflix and that’s how you can watch Netflix on MI TV. Simple, isn’t it?
Once you are successful in casting your Android Screen to your MI TV, you can adjust the volume controls through Google Home app. Just follow the steps given below to manage volume.
- Open Google Home app on your Android device.
- Choose the MI TV you are using.
- To increase volume, move the slider to right. Move the slider to left to lower the volume.
- That’s it. Easy, isn’t it?
Stop Casting Screen
Follow the steps given below to stop casting your Android device screen on your MI TV.
- Go to Google Home app on your Android device.
- Now, tap on Account section at bottom right.
- Tap on Mirror Device option.
- Now, tap on Disconnect option.
- That’s it. Your Android screen should no longer be visible on MI TV.
So, these were the easy yet effective steps to watch Netflix on MI TV. Hope you liked this article on How to watch Netflix on MI TV. You should be able to watch Netflix on MI TV. However, if you are still stuck at some point, feel free to reach out to us via comments or Contact Us page. Thanks.
- Watch Amazon Prime on MI TV
- Watch Jio TV on MI TV