How to share mobile screen on Skype: Yes it is now possible to share your smartphone screen over Skype. This feature is available on desktop version of Skype from long time but now it is enabled on smartphones too. You might be already aware of this option on desktop or laptop as it is nothing new. It becomes useful while lectures, meetings, tuitions and when you want to show your gaming skills to large crowd. Suppose you are having all the details of a meeting and you want to share it to group of people. So in that case you can make a conference call through Skype and share your screen with all at once.
As we said, earlier screen sharing is only limited to desktop or laptop so you need to login from there to share your screen. But now this feature has been enabled for mobile version also. So life becomes easier than before. Don’t be surprised, you read it right you can share mobile screen on Skype! Simply follow our article how to share mobile screen on Skype and we will help you out.
Read : How to Record Skype Calls.
Screen sharing option is available for both Android and iOS. We would like to discuss everything in detail. Kindly have a look on below details related to “Share Mobile Screen on Skype”.
Share Mobile Screen on Skype
- First of all update the Skype app to the latest version in case you don’t have it. (At least Version 8.46 is required for screen sharing).
- Now dial in the number with whom you want to share your smartphone screen. You can share your screen to individual (One to one) as well as to group of people (conference call).
- Press the three dots to open the option icons.
- Now a menu will open and it will have four options to select from. You have select Share Screen option.
- As soon as you’ll press that your screen sharing is active and you can notice a screen share icon in notification bar.
- Now whenever you want to stop sharing the screen just press Share Screen option again. You can also hang up in case you don’t want to continue the sharing neither the call.
This is all about “How To Share Mobile Screen on Skype”. If you feel any difficulty in any of the above steps do let us know. You can also comment your query below we will try to fix it as soon as possible.