PUBG Tips And Tricks – PlayerUnknown’s Battleground also known as PUBG is one of the most trending games available for any platform. It is the most addictive game available for iOS, Windows, Android and Xbox. PUBG offers excellent graphics and with continuous updates it never fails to satisfy their users.
You also might be one of the addictive players of this game like us and aware of its gameplay. We feel every player who used to play PUBG has won at least one and tasted “Chicken Dinner”. But in case you want to make this victory habitual you need to know some PUBG tips and tricks. These PUBG tips and tricks will give you upper hand then other players. So, without wasting much time lets go to our top i.e. “PUBG Tips And Tricks – Survival | Landing | Guns”.
Before starting we would like to ask you some questions. Are you following any technique before landing? What is your plan to survive more? Do you know what different types of guns available are? Are you using your game settings efficiently? If all your answers are No or you have doubt about these then this article is completely for you.
PUBG Tips And Tricks – Unique and Verified
How To Land Faster Than Other Players In PUBG
You might have noticed whenever you are landing at any desired location other players are already landed beforehand. So, if you follow some techniques you can land faster than any other players. What you have to do is first of all select and mark location where you want to land. Once you marked your location keep checking the distance from your current location.
When you find the minimum distance jump from airplane and try to drop perpendicularly. You can get maximum speed only when you drop yourself with nose down fall. These are some of our best PUBG tips and tricks.
There is one more technique for landing faster than other players. Once you marked the desired location keep on noticing and when distance becomes 750 meter jump from airplane. Now you have fall on 10 o’clock angle means push joystick in North West direction. This way also you can land before other players.
You have to practice any of these tricks because it will take 4-5 attempts to become perfect for any of the tips and tricks.
Tips and Tricks to Survive More in PUBG
If you want to play for more time try avoiding rush areas. Mostly people used to love land on the best loot areas like Pochinki, Military Base, Bootcamp and Paradise Resort. We accept the fact at these areas you will get very good and high quality of loot but risk factor is also too high. But these loots are of no use if you will get killed. So we think it’s a good option to land as far as you can. Once you have the best weapons for survival you can charge towards playing zone.
Specialist Advice : We advice you play along the edges of play zone if you are not good in snipping.
One more thing to keep in mind is play for Chicken Dinner not for kill count. We have seen cases were people start indulging into fights with collecting weapons and get killed by opponents. So it is better to collect, satisfy yourself first with your loot and start killing others. This way you can survive more and chances for winning the battle is also high. Read more PUBG tips and tricks below.
Tips To Select Attachments & Throwables In PUBG
You have to be very careful while picking attachments because each one has its own use. I prefer suppressor and vertical foregrip the most. These two attachments directly enhance the weapon performance. Suppressor will not give your exact location and vertical foregrip will reduce the recoil.
For me it is very annoying if I missed my shot so I have to 100 percent sure before targeting my enemy. As I already said first complete your loot and then start indulging in fights. Other than these two try finding quickdraw magazine because it helps in reloading your gun faster. This is one of my favorite PUBG tips and tricks.
When it comes to Throwables I used to get two or three Frag and Smoke Grenade plus one Molotov cocktail. Frag Grenade is very useful when you saw someone is there inside house and you have to take them out. Throw frag grenade to that house, enemies has to come out otherwise they will get hurt by frag grenade only. Smoke grenade is useful when you want to hide your location just to go to some other location. You can create smoke with this and easily to other side no one can see you in smoke. Molotov cocktail is my favourite because it covers bit large area. You can use it to take down the opponent if they are hiding somewhere.
These are some subject oriented PUBG tips and tricks. We know these tips will definitely help you in survive more and having more chicken dinners. Below are some random tips related to PUBG which we feel are also as important as above tricks.
Random PUBG Tips and Tricks – Gameplay and Settings
- Break Doors – You may be aware or not but you can break the doors of any house. You can use guns, frag grenade and Molotov cocktail to break doors. Breaking doors is a good idea when you know someone is hiding in there so in spite of opening it you can break it from distance.
- Drink Energy and Pain Killers – You should have painkillers and energy drinks in short intervals. This will increase your power and keep you charged. If you are on high on energy you will get less damage also if you are outside playzone. One more advantage of energies and pain killers are you can heal till 100 percent after bandages and health kits.
- Airdrop Supply in Water – There are some chances when airdrop supply lands inside water surface. Whenever you go for collecting such supplies make sure most preferred gun should be on second place. Inside water or while swimming you are not allowed to select guns and when you pick from airdrop supply it will automatically get exchanged with first gun.
- Mark Airdrop Supplies – This is one of the unique thing and most of the users are not aware of this. When you saw any airdrop supply coming point your gun towards that and check distance. Once you got the distance mark in your map at same distance and same direction. Now go straight away in that direction you will find the airdrop supply at that particular distance.
- Peak and Check – This Peak function you have to enable through settings. We feel this is very useful because it will not expose you to enemy. You can peak a bit and check whether route is clear or not. Hitting is also possible with this peak enable.
- Eye – Most of the players are aware of this eye but hardly used by anyone. You can use this eye to check how many players are landing in same place along with you. Also you can see 180 degree without moving and without disclosing your location with footsteps.
- Know PUBG Settings – There are number of settings available for each and everything just go through them once.
These are some PUBG Tips and Tricks which can be used by anyone for winning the battleground. We know everyone’s gameplay is different and if you would like to discuss your plan with us you are more than welcome. Share your valuable points with us can make new friends for your squad. View more with this article or explore more PUBG tips and tricks at TechDescribed.com.