How to turn off Mi Cloud Function : There is one pre loaded app in every Xiaomi phone which usually takes backup of photos and videos. It is provided to help the users to avoid manual backup or also saves internal storage. But some users feel it is quite annoying and they really wants to stop syncing photos and videos on Mi cloud.
If you are one of those user who is searching for how to turn off Mi cloud function then you landed at the right place. In this article “How to Turn Off Mi Cloud Function – Stop Syncing Photos and Videos” we will discuss everything in detail.
Cloud storage is provided with some limited space for backup. In case you don’t even want to use that storage then you can stop syncing photos and videos on Mi service. There is one annoying thing i.e. if your storage is full you’ll keep on receiving notification. Then there is no option left either you needs to increase your storage plan or you can stop syncing photos and videos on Mi cloud.
There are some simple steps to turn off Mi cloud function kindly refer those below.
How To Turn Off Mi Cloud Function – Stop Syncing Photos And Videos
- First of all go to Settings then search for Account on the same setting page.
- Now simply click on Logout. Make sure you are logging out Mi Service at this time.
- Here we want to specify, by simply clicking on logout doesn’t mean Mi cloud sync function is turned off. As soon as you will login again your data, contact, images will start syncing again.
- Then click on the Mi service and choose the items which you want to open on service.
- Then toggle the switch off for particular open item.
- Now return to Mi service, find other projects, click one by one to enter and then close.
Note : Kindly don’t delete or cancel Xiaomi account completely otherwise all the crucial information will be deleted and you’ll not be able to login again.
This is all about How to turn off Mi Function or stop syncing photos and videos. In case you have any queries or concerns kindly let us know. We will try to figure or solve your issues as soon as possible. Read more at this article or explore tips at TechDescribed.com.