Fix PUBG in an Unsupported Device: Players Unknown Battle Ground more specifically defined as PUBG is a game played in mobile phones. It is a royal encounter having multiple players. The popularity of the game owes to Tencent Game as they are the developer and publisher. But this innovative game is not supported in all phones. For game lovers, this is a piece of bad news. Our experts are here to lend out tips with some pertinent solutions.
If a particular Smartphone is compatible enough, you can easily download and get it installed from Google play store and the Apple app store. If the android phone is not completely supported and there is an error like “your device is not compatible with this version” then you can follow some tips.
Steps to Fix PUBG in an Unsupported Device
- First of all you need to download the latest edition of PUBG mobile application. It is better to look ahead for the latest version player’s unknown battleground. The APK is frequently being updated by the makers. All you need to do is keep a check and do the needful right at the beginning.
- After you successfully download the APK, the next would be to install the application. You can simply tap on the APK file and now tap on the install button right at the bottom. Through this procedure, you can begin the process of installation and more one more step closure to fix PUBG in an unsupported device.
- Once PUBG gets installed on the phone, all you can do is run the game and it will show an error message. The message will let you know the respective device is not supported at the moment, but it will do at the later stages.
- Now you can download and install virtual Xposed along with the device faker app on your android device.
- With the entire basic step being completed you can now open virtual Xposed APK and you can go to the settings by swipe up right from the dashboard of the APK.
- Inside the settings, tap on and add app option and now you can select the PUBG mobile along with the device faker app from the list of the apps. After you select both the apps you can tap on the install button and just wait ahead for a couple of minutes. It is to be done for completing the entire process.
- Now again you need to go to the settings for virtual Xposed APK by swiping up from the dashboard and you can tap on Manager Xposed module option.
- First of all you need to tick the device faker APK option and can tap on it to open the entire dashboard of device faker application. Here you can witness the current device information and from select option, a device will have the option to choose from several platforms. Be it Android along with Nexus 7 or it may be 4.4.2 you can choose any of them. Just keep it in mind not to forget the application settings, if changed you need to start from all over again.
- This is the last step to fix PUBG in an unsupported device, all you have to do is go back to the main settings and tap on the reboot option. This is being done to restart the virtual Xposed app. Launching of PUBG mobile from a virtual Xposed dashboard and device which is not getting additional support will get fixed.
Final Verdict on Fix PUBG in an Unsupported Device
Our experts have tried and assimilated a few details that are ideal to fix up problems related to PUBG installation. If you have any questions you can get in touch with us by commenting or let us know your views.