Fix App Store Not Working on iOS 11: As we know iOS 11 got positive reply from the iOS users they really appreciated its features and performance. When iOS 11 launched couple of issues were there but Apple fixed most of them by providing updates. Users are complaining that they are facing issues while downloading from App Store but we think these minor issues can be resolved by tips and tricks. Apple is known for its simplicity and we believe that downloading anything whether it is Apps, Games or any other stuff is just a click away.
After updating to the latest version of iOS, users reported that something goes wrong with App Store. They can’t download apps in iOS 11 or can’t update in iOS 11. If you are also facing the same problem and don’t know how to fix it, you’ve landed to the right place. This well designed post will show you best methods to fix App Store not working on iOS 11.
First we would like to give you a brief about the methods which we are going to discuss in order to fix App Store not working on iOS 11.
- Try Downloading Using Cellular Data
- Reset Apple Account
- Check for latest iOS Updates
- Disable Restrictions from Installing Apps
- Set Date and Time Automatically
- Refresh App Store
- Reboot your Apple Device
- Reset Network Settings for your Apple Device
- Check If Apple’s Server is Down
Fix App Store Not Working On iOS 11 – Best Fixes
Try Downloading Using Cellular Data
There may be chances that download from your App Store is switched off from cellular data. Yeah! By default settings are like users can access App Store only when connected to WiFi. This prevents accidentals downloads on cellular but leads to App Store not working on your iOS device. So all you have to do is change the settings. Kindly flow the steps to fix app store not working on iOS 11.
- Go to Settings on your device and then Mobile Data
- Now have a look on apps that are allowed to use cellular data (mobile data). If App Store is there then well and good otherwise toggle the green switch.
- Now try loading the App again.
Reset Apple Account
We have seen in most of the cases when App Store was not working on your iOS it is fixed by this simple trick. All you have to do sign out and again sign in to your Apple account with this you can easily resolve the issue i.e. fix App Store not working on iOS 11. Needless to say but it is one of the easiest solutions to fix this error.
- First of all go to Settings then visit iTunes and App Store section
- Here you have to tap on your Account (Apple ID)
- Once you tap on Apple ID you will get some options from there select Sign Out
- After some time try Sign In with same credentials and try t download or upgrade app from App Store
Check for latest iOS Updates
As we said most of these types of errors are fixed by Apple by providing an update. So there is no harm in checking whether any updates are available or not.
- Go to Settings and then General
- Under General you will find Software Update option as soon as you will click on it your device will start searching for new update
- If any update is there try installing that first and then try downloading apps from App Store
Note : In case you have downloaded the latest version but not liking it and want to downgrade iOS. Read How to Downgrade iOS.
Disable Restrictions from Installing Apps
In iOS you will get an option from where you can restrict certain features one “Installing App” is one of them. So, if you can’t install or update this feature may be blocked.
- First of all go to Settings then General option
- Scroll down a bit there Restriction option is available
- Give you passcode and then check Installing App is toggled on or off
- If it is off turn it on and try downloading or updating apps from App Store
Set Date and Time Automatically
Sometime iOS data and time can also be the culprit and restrict you from downloading or uploading apps from App Store. So by set you date and time to be automatically can actually resolve the issue.
- First of all Go to Settings and then General
- Under General you will find Date and Time option tap on that
- Than make sure Set Automatically is Toggled On
Reboot your Apple Device
Rebooting you device is one of the easiest solutions for most of the errors. So press power button on your device, one power slider will appear on the screen. Simply slide this and your device will be turned off. But while switching on your device kindly do force restart. For force restart press power button and volume down button simultaneously. Hopefully this will fix App Store not working on iOS 11 on your device.
Reset Network Settings for your Apple Device
If above methods didn’t work for you then we will suggest you to restart network setting on your device. By resetting network setting you will be moved to your past iOS device settings. But once you reset your network settings you’ll lost all saved network passwords and other settings too.
- Go to Settings and then General
- Under General Menu you will find Reset Option
- Once you tap on Reset you will get some options select “Reset Network Settings” and confirm your choice
- Wait for some time and then restart your device
- After restarting try downloading or updating apps from App Store
Check If Apple’s Server is Down
Chances for Apple’s server down is too less. But we would like to advise you once check the Apple’s System Status Page. It will provide real time data for all the major Apple Services and Servers. If this problem is related to App Store kindly wait Apple will fix this ASAP.
We have discussed some common Fix App Store Not Working on iOS 11. By far we have these many options in case we will get any new updates or tricks to fix this issue we would love to share with you. If you any suggestion or trick kindly share with us via comments it will help our readers also.