How To Add Bookmark and Home Icon On iPhone: We feel it is just a case of accessibility and makes thing easier for you. If you are continuously opening same page daily and that too multiple times in a day it’s good to have a shortcut for that. Whenever you need that page it’s just one click away.
Yesterday I have realised that I am opening Google again and again for searching things. That time I got this thought why can’t create a bookmark and home icon for this. It is going to save my time as well as my efforts. In order to add bookmark and home icon on iPhone you just need to follow some simple steps. Seriously it is too easy to add bookmark and home icon on iPhone.
I am using iOS version 12.3.1 in case you are using some different version don’t worry method is same. So let’s get to the point how to add bookmark and home icon on iPhone.
How To Add Bookmark And Home Icon on iPhone
These two are two different things. Adding and bookmark doesn’t mean home icon will be created automatically. If you don’t want to increase the number of icons on home screen you can have it under favourites or bookmark tab.
How to Add Bookmark on iPhone
- Open safari and navigate to the URL address for which you want Bookmark
- Tap on Share icon at the bottom of safari browser
- Now choose Add Bookmark from the menu
- After this you can click on the location tab to select where you want to save it. You will be having three options Favourites, Bookmarks or New Folder.
- Just choose between these three options and click on Save. If you have selected Favourites you can see that link as soon as you will open safari browser.
How to Add Home Screen on iPhone
- Open safari and navigate to the URL address which you want to add on Home Screen
- Then click on the Share Icon at the bottom of safari browser
- Now one menu will open, swipe left to right and look for Add to Home Screen Icon
- As soon as you click on that it will ask for shortcut name if you want to give any otherwise tap on Add Once you click on Add you are done you can see it on your iPhone’s Home Screen
This is all about How to Add Bookmark and Home Icon on iPhone. If you want any queries related to this article kindly let us know via comments.