How to resize Bluestacks resolution: Bluestacks is an amazing Android emulator which is available for both Windows and MAC. This allows you to play Android games or use Android Apps on your PC. Bluestacks is quite big heavy software but it totally deserves it. There are some minimum requirements which your PC need to be fulfilled in order to use it. Once, Bluestacks is completely installed it will give you full control to create virtual Android environment on your device. All ‘n’all Bluestacks is an amazing tool but there are little drawbacks also.
Bluestacks lacks in term of settings, though resizing resolution is quite a basic feature for any such tool but it is not there in Bluestacks. In most of the simulators resolution can be changed via settings but here that need to edit through registry. We are not against Bluestacks even we feel it is one of the best Android simulator.
If you are struggling how to resize Bluestacks resolution we are here for you. In this article “How To Resize Bluestacks Resolution” we have discussed everything related to this. just go through once and we are quite sure your issue will be resolved.
How To Resize Bluestacks Resolution – Fixed
- Press Windows + R keys together and type regedit to open Windows Registry Editor
- Now in left pane expand the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guest\Android\FrameBuffer\0” registry key
- There you see multiple options but we have to deal with WindowWidth, WindowHeight, GuestWidth and GuestHeight.
- Here size of WindowWidth and WindowHeight will determine how much emulator window will occupy on the screen. If it is already taking the maximum size means we are left with no room available.
- In case you want to change the internal emulator resolution then you have to change GuestWidth and GuestHeight values. You can simply enter the same values of WindowWidth and WindowHeight if that has been set to maximum.
- There is one small rule you have to keep internal and external resolution of window same
- Now exit Bluestacks from tray icon and restart it again
- If screen window doesn’t suits you change it again the same way and make it suitable for you.
This is all about How To Resize Bluestacks Resolution. Hopefully this article will be a help for you! If you have any difficulty in above step kindly reach us via comments section below.