How to Export Outlook Calendar to Google: Microsoft Outlook is often used as a primary E-mail application at work. It provides you a ton of features that you may find helpful such as flags, changing importance of mails, scheduling meeting rooms, sharing and delegating calendars, etc. So, this makes Microsoft Outlook the first choice as an Email application at any workplace. Microsoft Outlook also provides a decent calendarthat you can use to schedule your meeting and plan your day well.
If you are using an Android device, you will be having a Google Calendar pre-installed on your device. Many people prefer having only Google Calendar because having two calendar applications can sometimes mess up your schedule and you may end up having overlapping meetings. That is why, it is reasonable to have only one Calendar app and what can be better than a Google Calendar. So, in this article, we will walk you through the methods to export Outlook Calendar to Google. It is very simple, and it should be no more than a cake walk for you. So, without wasting anytime further let us get started quickly.
Also Read: PUBG Emulators for MAC and Windows
How to Export Outlook Calendar to Google
Before proceeding further, I would like to highlight that I am using Outlook Desktop app for this tutorial. So, it is advised that you also implement these steps on Desktop application.
Method 1: Import and Export functionality
- Launch the Outlook Desktop app on your system.
- Click on the Calendar icon in bottom.
- Now click on File at the top left.
- Here, select the Save Calendar option. Save the file by giving a suitable name as per your requirement.
- Now to go Google Calendar.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Calendars link.
- Select Import Calendar option and browse the file you saved in 4th step of this method.
- Now choose the calendar you wish to import and click on Import button.
- That’s all. You have successfully exported your Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar.
Method 2: URL Import
This is an automatic and easier way to export Outlook Calendar to Google. An important thing to note here is that the export would be one way. That is, any changes in Outlook calendar will be reflected in Google Calendar but not the vice versa. Also, this may sometimes takes hours to complete. If you want to use this option, please follow the steps given below to export Outlook Calendar to Google.
- Launch the Outlook Desktop app on your system and open the Calendar in it.
- At the top, choose Home > Publish Online > Publish to WebDAV Server or Publish this Calendar.
- Make sure you are setting the access level to public.
- Now select Start Publishing option.
- This will generate a link. Copy this link.
- Go to Google Calendar. Click the arrow next to Other Calendars > Add by URL > Add Calendar.
- That’s it. You are done.
So, these were the few methods to export Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar. Hope you liked this article on how to export Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar. In case of any issues or concerns regarding this, feel free to reach out to us via comments or Contact Us Page. We will try to resolve your concern at the earliest.