How to Change Name in PUBG Mobile: PUBG is a game that can convert non-gamers into addictive gamers. I am not one of those guys who love to spend time playing games on mobile. I have played many games (not too many though) but I always tend to move away from every game. However, when I started playing PUBG, it just blew away my mind. The graphics, the concept, the implementation – everything is just awesome. Despite the fact that the game is very heavy in terms of size, it rarely hangs or freezes. Be it performance, quality, or user experience, PUBG has done a tremendous job in almost every field. Also, the company is really working hard updating the game at regular interval and introducing new maps and features at regular interval. PUBG is available on multiple platforms including Android and iOS. You can also play PUBG on Windows and MAC using a number of good emulators available for MAC and Windows.
Earlier also, we had talked a lot about PUBG. We told you about the best loot locations in PUBG and best weapons in PUBG. We also shared some important tips and tricks for survival and winning in PUBG. You must visit this one if you want to be a pro in PUBG. Though I am a big fan of usability, graphics, and implementation of the PUBG game, I sometimes find it cumbersome when trying to implement some basic stuff. For instance, recently I was trying to change my name in PUBG. I thought it would be extremely easy like other applications but I had to spend a decent amount of time to get it done. I personally found changing the game very tough in PUBG mobile. For this particular reason, I thought of providing some basic steps to change name in PUBG Mobile so that other users can easily do it. Now, let me show how can you easily change name in PUBG mobile.
How to Change Name in PUBG Mobile
If you also want to change name in PUBG mobile, then simply follow the steps mentioned in this section. Within 4-5 minutes from now, you would be having a brand new PUBG name. So, let us get started now.
- Launch PUBG Mobile on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on Inventory option at the bottom.
- Now click on the Box icon at the bottom right. Please refer to the screenshots in case of any confusions regarding the steps.
- You may see a lot of cards here. Tap on the one with ID written on it. This is a Rename Card. If you do not see this card here, you may need to go to events option to collect this card.
- After tapping on it, you will see an option to Use this card. Just tap on the Use button.
- Now you will see a text box where you can enter your brand new name. Just enter your new name and tap on OK button.
That is all. You have successfully changed your name in PUBG. However, if you have already used the Rename Card and still want to change name in PUBG Mobile, you need not worry. We have the solution for this one too. Read below.
Change Name in PUBG Mobile if Rename Card already used
If you have already used the Rename card, you need to do some hard work. However, this hard work involves playing PUBG. I hope you won’t mind that. So, follow the steps mentioned below to change name in PUBG Mobile if you have already used the rename card.
- Complete all levels up to Level 10.
- Now collect all the mission rewards including the Rename card.
- Then follow all the steps mentioned in the previous section to change name in PUBG Mobile.
So, this is all we have for this post. Hope you liked this article on How to Change Name in PUBG Mobile. In case of any issues or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via comments section which has been placed right below this post. You can also directly reach out to us through our Contact Us page. We will try to resolve any of your queries at the earliest. Thank you.